Tuesday, October 20, 2009

HEARTFELT AWARDS NOMINATIONS


Heartfelt Award

Do you reach for a cup of cocoa or tea when you're relaxing, seeking comfort, sharing a plate of cookies with family and friends? You know the feeling you get when you drink a yummy cup of cocoa, tea, or a hot toddy? That is what the Heartfelt Award is all about, feeling warm inside. Rules:Put the logo on your blog/post. Nominate up to to 9 blogs which make you feel comfy or warm inside. Be sure to link your nominees within your post. Let them know that they have been nominated by commenting on their blog. Remember to link to the person from whom you received your award.

I had just started really paying attention to other's blogs, but I would like to nominate a few blogs I've recently discovered that trigger many emotions within, offering comfort at knowing there are other writers out there dealing with their stubborn muses, just as I do:

Since Deb Markanton had nominated my blog for the Heartfelt Award, I must return the favor, but not for that reason. "Diving Into a Writer's Life" is the reason. Finding each other's works rather by chance, I have found her voice to be akin to my own, but with her distinct perspective. I do enjoy reading the delicious soup Deb ladles up.

Patricia A. Hawkenson's "Expressive Domain" brings the best Patricia has to offer with her reflections on life through her poetry. Her work is inspiring and thought provoking. It is for that reason I nominate Patricia for the Heartfelt Award.

Also enjoyed for her wit and humorous entries in poetry along with her more serious work, is Barbara Yates Young. At "Briarcat's Thicket", Barbara puts all that on display in this Heartfelt Award nominated blog.

Even though you may not feel compelled to display these awards on your own blog, just know that your writing is appreciated and I wanted to share that.

No comments:

Post a Comment